Rigid Sacro Iliac Joint Belt
- May be used post-partum and following traumatic injury.
- Relieves instability and stress through compression of the sacroiliac joints.
- Reinforcement strap provides additional compression.
- Hook and loop closure for easy application.
How To Wear:
- For use as Maternity Belt Position belt just below belly for support. Bring straps to back and fasten securely. Pull side straps to adjust tightness then fasten.
- For use as Waist Belt 1.Wrap belt around the waist. 2.Bring straps to the front and fasten. 3.Pull side straps and secure to desired compression.
- Low Back Pain