COVID-19 Level 2 Safety Requirements
Updated: Jun 17, 2020
Right now is an unprecedented time where decisions are based on your health and safety. We’d like to share a few facts for you to consider.
1. Screening for COVID-19 will take place pre appointment, and again upon arrival to the clinic.
2. Please reschedule your appointments if you are sick or are showing symptoms of sickness including the common flu and cold. Symptoms specific to COVID19 include:
a high temperature (at least 38°C)
shortness of breath
sneezing and runny nose
temporary loss of smell
3. Please refrain from attending your appointments if you:
have been overseas and have not followed correct self-isolation protocols
have been in contact with someone from overseas who hasn’t followed correct self-isolation protocols
have been in contact with someone who has tested positive, or is suspected to be positive of COVID19
have been in contact with someone who is expressing the symptoms aforementioned in (2)
4. Please be cautious that individuals with reduced or attenuated immunity are at a greater risk of infection. This includes, but is not limited to, the elderly, those with autoimmune diseases, diabetes, and/or cancer. Please check with your GP if you have concerns about your health and immunity.
5. A mask is optional to your appointment. Please bring an unused mask to your treatment if you wish.
6. Please do not have anyone wait for you in the clinic. Please ensure they stay in their cars unless they are carers, or a support person that is ESSENTIAL for the patient attending and they have cleared the screening protocol.
7. Contact tracing of anyone entering the premises will be required.
8. Hand hygiene: Wash hands before and after your treatment with soap or hand sanitiser. There will be hand sanitiser on the reception desk, and in every treatment room.
9. If you cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbows, then follow step (9).
10. Cleaning surface regularly: Bump and Beyond Physio will utilise the best available disinfectant/cleaning spray on the majority of surfaces, including general environment (chairs, countertops, door handles etc). The cleaning of treatment rooms and common counter-tops and chairs will be completed in-between each patient.
11. An invoice will be emailed to you for contact-less payment.
This list will be adapted as we learn more about what the restrictions will be and is by no means final.
Many thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
See you soon!